Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Same Formations Just Run Right & Left.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Testing Playbooks Left & Right
Hell Yeah It Gives Me More Plays
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No I'm Good Enough With these
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Same Formations Just Run Right & Left. Reply with quote

After testing some of these playbooks I desided that I needed to have afew go right and left to broaden my playbooks along with confusing the defense even more. So far so good because I've been getting more user tackles and interceptions then before along with having a tighter game when setting my Human and CPU A.I. to about 80% and playing on Pro or All Pro with only Roughing the Kicker and Roughing the Passer as the only pentalies I lower down to 0%.

Try it yourself because before I signed up to this site I was getting about 4 - 5 interceptions per game along with afew user tackles here and there but sometimes getting burned by a quick WR or TE. Not anymore because I quickened my attacks now by having a tighter defense along with putting more points on the board both on offense and defense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: