Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Virtual Madden playbook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SouthTitanDude

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Virtual Madden playbook Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

I dont know if you have heard of them, but VG sports has released what they call the "Virtual Playbook For Madden 2007". This playbook Rocks!!! It is worth every penny of the $27 it cost. It gives you every play in every playbook, offense and defense. Every teams roster. Break down of all positions (by rating). And thats just the first section. It gives you a guide to the running game (which includes running to attack weaknesses in fronts, passing game (it teaches you how to read coverages pre-snap and post snap and attack them), how to defend every type of play there is! What rocks is it doesnt just show you a bunch of money plays. It teaches how they work.

Before I got this, I was your average player. I passed just about every down (all streaks, every time) and ran a cover 2 Zone every down. Now, I am a baller! My running game is unstoppable! My defense cannot be shook (I might give up yards, but I pick it off in the red zone almost every time! I litterally had 6 user picks in one game [it was a shutout].

If you have seen this you know it has a lot of cheesy quotes trying to sell it to you, then you probably dont think is really good. Me being an experienced maddener have never been this good! It really teached you how to be a baller.

Check it out, it is amazing!!!

http://www.maddentips.com/?select=Determining+which+playbook+is+best+for+me&Submit=Go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: