Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think this will work?
No way!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sounds like it
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Willay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: New play Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm new here. Ive been playing Madden since Madden 04, and I must say the create-a-playbook feature is one of my favorite parts of the game.
Anyways, I recently made a very unconventional play that at first seems crazy, but actually works very well.
How it works is, You have to 5 O-lineman, and two TEs on the line right next to the RT and LT. Then, one spot below and one to the left of the Left TE you have a WR, and another WR next to him on his left. The QB is under center, and the HB is two spots behind him. Now what happens is, the entire O-Line (including the TEs) Pulls left, and the WRs lead far left. The QB gets the snap and pitches it to the HB, who sweeps left. Since it's a pitch, any defenders that get through the right side will be running behind the HB, and you have nine guys blocking for you, so it's very easy to get around the corner and break a big gain. The worst thing that can happen is one defender will beat his man and get to you, but that can be remedied with a juke or a truck stick.
All Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I've tried the "Pull Every O-Lineman" plays, they don't work. There is no where to cutback, and the entire defense just flows to the ball to stop you before you turn the corner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: