Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JWAG's offensive/ defensive tips/strategies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which defense is the best to use?
3-4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4-3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4-4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
zone blitz
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

JWAG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: JWAG's offensive/ defensive tips/strategies Reply with quote

Offensive Tips
- i know that most people say that u mix up your plays. thid doesent work at all because the defense will predict your play upon formation
- if you are near the goalline, run a hb dive from a 4wr formation
- i try run, run, pass, punt if stopped. if not, run,run,pass,run,run,pass,etc.
-mix plays with formations, try a pass out of goal line or a run out ot a shotgun spread
- use the slick motion to have an extra blocker 4 xample, run i form normal call any run play to the weakside xcept sweeps/tosses then motion the te. b sur 2 hike it when he's between the lg & lt
-if you run a lot then use a play action, u will get a person open almost every time
if a db is behind a reciever, lob it 2 him, if he's in front, zing it
- if you are 4th&4 and less, run punt form hb direct snap you will get a first almost every time, but don't run it too much
- beware of your hashmarks if u r on the right hash, the d will stuff the leftside so run to the same side of the hash your're on it doesen't work every time, but u will confuse the d
- if u r short of the first or td always use corners/ outsroutes
-use packages that swaps wrs to create a mismatch for the defense

Defense tips
- for those speedsters qbs, use a safety/ linebacker to spy the qb
-if your opponent is on 3rd n long deepen your coverage
- always try to tip or deflect the ball. it is the safest thing to do
- if your defense is inexperienced or young, run lots of zone
- if u r not sure about the offense, call man coverage, make the mlb blitz, and let your fs spy the qb

more tips coming soon.....................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: