Joined: 24 Mar 2006
|Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:26 am Post subject: JWAG's offensive/ defensive tips/strategies
- i know that most people say that u mix up your plays. thid doesent work at all because the defense will predict your play upon formation
- if you are near the goalline, run a hb dive from a 4wr formation
- i try run, run, pass, punt if stopped. if not, run,run,pass,run,run,pass,etc.
-mix plays with formations, try a pass out of goal line or a run out ot a shotgun spread
- use the slick motion to have an extra blocker 4 xample, run i form normal call any run play to the weakside xcept sweeps/tosses then motion the te. b sur 2 hike it when he's between the lg & lt
-if you run a lot then use a play action, u will get a person open almost every time
if a db is behind a reciever, lob it 2 him, if he's in front, zing it
- if you are 4th&4 and less, run punt form hb direct snap you will get a first almost every time, but don't run it too much
- beware of your hashmarks if u r on the right hash, the d will stuff the leftside so run to the same side of the hash your're on it doesen't work every time, but u will confuse the d
- if u r short of the first or td always use corners/ outsroutes
-use packages that swaps wrs to create a mismatch for the defense
- for those speedsters qbs, use a safety/ linebacker to spy the qb
-if your opponent is on 3rd n long deepen your coverage
- always try to tip or deflect the ball. it is the safest thing to do
- if your defense is inexperienced or young, run lots of zone
- if u r not sure about the offense, call man coverage, make the mlb blitz, and let your fs spy the qb
more tips coming soon.....................................
love me, hate me but never send junk mail. remember, never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal.
-JWAG aka NERDSHIT volunteers baby, volunteers