Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FB running?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NY_Tiki_21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: FB running? Reply with quote

I drafted a great fullback with great speed and btk ability with the third pick in my franchise, but I don't have many plays to utilize him. Anyone have any effective formations and/or plays that use the fullback to run the ball?
Abbo55

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, are you playing 06? If you are, you can't use custom playbooks. If you're not, here's a fullback-friendly formation. Also, I think the Run Balanced or Heavy has this formation.
Code:

W.......OOOOOT........
..........Q...........
..........F.2..........
..........H...........

It may not be exact, but it's the Full House formation. And 2 means FB2, not HB2. It has some good plays for FBs. Hope this helps some.
Great_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use him in just about any formation really. All you really have to do is create a new package featuring the HB replaced by the FB. (This is a feature in 05, so I don't know if it still exists in 06) That way, you can use him whenever you want, whether it be short-yardage situations or whatever.

This is also a really good idea if you want to create a Goal Line type of package as well, because you can also replace the TE's with O-Linemen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: