Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Site Meta-Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkaein

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Forums Reply with quote

I'd like to welcome everyone to the brand new Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums. I've had quite a few requests for a forum system to be added to the site, so here it is.

A quick introduction to these forums:

The Monstrous Madden Playbook forum is intended for discussion of the formations and plays I post on my website. Topics to discuss are strengths and weaknesses of my plays, what situations they work in and what situations they don't, and any variations you've tried out and would like to share.

The Guest Playbook forum is the place to share your own completely unique creations. I recommend describing player actions the same way I do in my plays, and describing new formations by listing the coordinates of each player. Example: The QB under center is at (11, 2), a WR split all the way to the left on the line of scrimmage is at (1, 1). The offensive formations are 21 wide by 6 tall, defensive formations are 21 wide by 7 tall. I always start row #1 at the line of scrimmage, so a defensive tackle right over the center would be at (11, 1), just like the center.

General Madden strategy discussion takes place in the General Strategy forum.

The Site Meta-Forum is the place to discuss the website and forums themselves. This is where you can bring up technical issues and suggest any new forums you would like to see created.

Some other notes:

Avatars are disabled. I may add some custom graphics, but will not allow remote linked avatars because I don't want people inserting **** or objectionable material into the forums.

I have two custom themes: Monstrous and MonstrousLite. Monstrous best matches the rest of my website, while MonstrousLite uses a lighter red and orange on white color scheme and is the default. I have also included the default phpBB subSilver scheme.

For now post editing is allowed. However, if this is being abused to rewrite any history, I may disable editing of posts in the future.

That's all, enjoy the forums and keep looking for new content in my 2004 Playbook!

Arkaein
Drastik

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I found your site about a month ago or less... And I havn't stopped visiting it since, I'm gnna try to be active on these forums, and im gonna try to come up with my own plays too... well here's good luck to the forums...
Michael Vick [X]

WHEN WILL THE MADDEN CURSE END?!
dallas all the way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: the best playbooks for each team Reply with quote

what is the best playbooks for each of the teams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Site Meta-Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: