Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004 Playbook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: 2004 Playbook Reply with quote

IS the 2004 Playbook buyable yet I got the downloadable 2003 offence I'd like to get all of them. I had switched difficulty levels the other day and my run got shut down. I put a few of yours in and back in business now I need to get the pass working again.

I love the site and after I have a book that is just your plays. I'll email you the file I run pc Madden.

Thanks Breeze
Arkaein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: No new books Reply with quote

Sorry, but there aren't any new books and probably won't be anytime soon.

Basically, the first book was a very rewarding project to create, but ultimately did not make me much money for the effort. I also didn't like the fact that having a lot of exclusive plays in it meant that most of my site visitors would not get to use many plays which I've developed.

In the future I plan on putting more plays from each formation on the website. If there is another book it will have less exclusive content, probably 15-20 exclusive plays rather than the 38 in the first book. This would allow me to put the book out more easily.

Quote:
I love the site and after I have a book that is just your plays. I'll email you the file I run pc Madden.

I take this to mean that you will email me your PC playbook file? That would be great, a lot of people have asked me to offer playbook files for download.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: