Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Panthers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drastik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Panthers... Reply with quote

Well, as most people can see to the left, that I'm from Miami, and of course I'm a hometown fan... (Miami Dolphins to be exact) well I've been tracking the panthers this season... I was just wondering, since they suck massively in this game, does any one have any suggestions on who i should edit on the team so that they can be up to par with this season... Well so far I've edited Stephen Davis, and edited him from 89 overall, to 95 overall... (just b/c he's a badass) and i this i edited the speed of some defenders, pulling them up 1 or two points overall... which I think puts them at 84 over all as a team... I have been doing my franchise and Delhomme is up to 79 overall (training camp and natural progression) during the 1st season...
Michael Vick [X]

WHEN WILL THE MADDEN CURSE END?!
gbp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, first the man who makes the Panthers D click is Will Witherspoon, I'd increase his agility,acceleration and awarnes 5 to 10 points each, and I'd increase Rod Smarts return ability up to about a 79 or 80...the Entire D-Line's strength and awareness should be raised 5 to 10 points each..and the corners awarness and speed at least 7 points..I hope that helps
Drastik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx
Michael Vick [X]

WHEN WILL THE MADDEN CURSE END?!
cowboys3204

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Lewis [X]
If you haven't noticed, his productivity has plummeted. The Madden curse in action
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: