Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madden 2005 League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmiddlebrooks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Madden 2005 League Reply with quote

I am taking signups for my madden 2005 league i already have more than 25% of the league filled. i am taking signups early so everyone can get the teams that they, even with the free agents moving around like crazy this offseason it's still a good idea to get your teams early. Winner of this league gets $50 Prize.

The official site has not been setup yet but the site i have right now will serve only as a signup site until the official site is ready.

This is a no Cheese league, so if you like cheese go find a cheese league.
If you are ging to sign up, read over my rules first to make sure u can abide by my rules and also read my league requirements, i don't ask much of you all i ask is that you have fun and most f all play straight, the way you can get better is play straight.

http://www.jmfl2k5.netfirms.com/
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: