Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qdoba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Awards Reply with quote

I have a question about player progressions. Does anyone know if winning any of the end of the year awards actually affects player progressions. Like if there are two players with equal stats and one player wins the mvp, will his attributes go up more? Also, does anyone know the "cut off" numbers for each position in terms of the amount of stats a player needs to progress the maximum amount allowed. Since that was worded so poorly, what i mean is, does a qb that throws for 8000 yds progress more than one that throws for 5000? or is there a cut off, at like 4000? i know this would be a pretty complicated thing to figure out, but id be willing to bet that someone out there knows the answer. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: