Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone knows how to stop bucs' flats pass play?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowsoldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: anyone knows how to stop bucs' flats pass play? Reply with quote

I got this friend who gets on my nerves and he only uses three plays all together and i can read all of them but can;t stop him. he uses the tampa bay playbook. two formations. goalline and power I. on the goaline formations he use two plays and they are HB Sting and HB Smash. one the Power I he uses only one pass play call the "Flats". This play is impossible to stop I should know becuz I tested it myself. on the snap of the pass play he backs up ten yards and lobs it to keyshawn johnson and he makes the big catch all the times I even had three guys on him. and even if i started to blocks those passes he turns his attention to the swing and lobs it also to pittman. now how can you stop it??????
kardiackid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the goaline plays, try using fg safe man (believe it or not, it works pretty well. i use it in place of regular goaline)
for the lob pass play, run a cover 2 zone and play the safety to intercept the pass or double keyshawn by using a "double x", "double z," "double wide," out of the dime formation or "robber" out of the quarter formation. that should give u a fightin chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: