Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Site & Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruthLiez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: This Site & Forum Reply with quote

I been looking at this site for a while, but never joined up til now...I really really like this site...i used to just play Madden without reading defenses and learning the fundamentals of offense and defense strategy but your website really inspired me to break down and learn how to REALLY do this Madden thing...i never really thought of football as chesslike but that's exactly what it is for real...i was getting tired of getting worked by my friendz (wit no vaseline even)

...the first time i pulled Arkaein's playbook out, the response was something like this:

Quote:
M*****a, WTF is THAT SH*T?!?!?!?!?

I dont use the plays all the time, but they are a nice changeup when needed...i need to learn how to create defense assignments in those formations...that Stunt Man play will surprise the hell out of anyone as the first defense called in a game...

One of my main problems is defending short passes up the middle, and keeping an eye on mobile quarterbacks...and also just tackling period...my peoplez i play with have ridiculouz crazy stick control (either that or my tackling is just garbage)...i have to get used to using the analog stick...i rarely play using it, but i guess its a must if i'm to learn how to strafe well...

Anyone with any playbooks, plays, suggestionz, etc...that thinks I might like to take a look at and try...send to my email please...I would really like to look at them...I really fux with this site...thanx for all the help...

BTW...my teams is the cheifs as of right now...keeping it simple...

BTW2...bought your playbook online Arkaein...was really impressed

Holla...

-Bullet Tooth Tony, "Snatch"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arkaein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliments. Glad you're hapy with the book.

I would definetely say use the anlog stick. I've never played without using it, but I can only image how much more limited the control is. Adjusting both speed and angle of attack is so important in proper tackling that the anlog stick seems really essential.

As far as short passes up the middle, a MLB in hook zone coverage is usually the best defense, as long as the WR is not running all the way across the field with lots of time for the QB to throw. Call plays with a mix of zone, man amd blitzing for the LBs to keep offenses from attacking this one area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: