Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patriot Offense
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abbo55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send the Pats offense to kyleabbott_10@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!
pats.19.0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me one please,

bcguitarist296@aol.com
opie12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send it 2 me 2!

opie12@gmail.com
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: cool link dude. Reply with quote

SouthTitanDude wrote:
coachteed.com I traded my real version of the Kansas I formation for it. if you want, I can trade it to you for a couple of madden plays (the real version as well as mine). Also, anyone else, if you would like the real versioing., I would be glad to trade anything. About coachh teed, he has over 100 different playbooks to offer(some of my stuff is based off some of these i.e. tri-power) and many pro playboooks for free. I am working on getting on of the rams playbooks so that would be pretty awesome. ANyone the pats playbook is the real deal from coach bilicheck himself. There is a little defense in it as well as a buch of tips as ar as passing and read progression says. I will send it to you in a couple of d

Checked out the link and to be honest there's a ton of great playbooks we all could use there!!! Very Happy
tdrider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you send it to me:

james.oshea1994@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: