Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veer offense update to 07 pc?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theunknownace1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Veer offense update to 07 pc? Reply with quote

I remember we had the Veer offense a few versions ago on the forum, but can anyone help me out on getting the offense to work on 07 pc, possibly a playbook? Florida runs this offense currenty as I know it.
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Veer offense update to 07 pc? Reply with quote

Theunknownace1 wrote:
I remember we had the Veer offense a few versions ago on the forum, but can anyone help me out on getting the offense to work on 07 pc, possibly a playbook? Florida runs this offense currenty as I know it.

I seen the Teir formation on a coaching site called www.footballplays.com and asked if anybody used it. I only play on the PLAYSTATION 2 and Basic Xbox so have no idea regarding the PC pal.

Steel
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Veer offense update to 07 pc? Reply with quote

steel_city_warrior wrote:
Theunknownace1 wrote:

I seen the Teir formation on a coaching site called www.footballplays.com and asked if anybody used it. I only play on the PLAYSTATION 2 and Basic Xbox so have no idea regarding the PC pal.

Steel

Sorry ment www.football-plays.com pal
Theunknownace1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the help anyways.
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theunknownace1 wrote:
Hey thanks for the help anyways.

No Problem dude glad I could help out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: