Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madden Baller Since 1993 On the Sega Genesis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Madden Baller Since 1993 On the Sega Genesis Reply with quote

Hello everyone my name is Pete Boyd and would like to say that this is a wonderful site and I truely hope to be able to help everyone out the same way I've been helping people out in Yahoo Answers based on my knowledge of playing Madden since 1993 or 1994 on the Sega Genesis moving up to the Playstation 1, Playstation 2, and the basic Xbox.

I currently only have the basic Xbox but KNOW for a fact that you CAN use CREATED CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS in Madden 2003 - 2008 in FRANCHISE MODE. All you gotta do is scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you'll see the OFFENSE and DEFENSE playbooks you're looking for. To help you out better just label your OFFENSE and DEFENSE Playbooks using your STAGE TAG and that way you'll find them faster!!!

feel free to hit me up anytime at steel_city_warzone@yahoo.com anytime or look for me on Yahoo Answers using the tag 20 YEAR MADDEN VETERAN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: