Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No playbooks in 06 solved

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nkasimer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: No playbooks in 06 solved Reply with quote

There is a way that I discovered to use created playbooks in franchise mode. Ucheck the games and pick spawn game. It can be played outside frachise mode and merged back in. Hope this helps!
ISU Champ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if this proves true in all versions of the game, you have just made a lot of people happy.
skee420

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Doesn't seem to work on PS2 Reply with quote

I tried this idea on Madden 2006 for the PS2 and it did not work.

I don't really understand what the spawn game function is really used for so maybe I did not do it right. I spawned a game from my franchise and saved it. Then I backed out of Franchise all the way to the main menu and elected to Load the spawned game. My Madden then Load I believe it was. The game seemed like it would load fine, but my playbooks were not on the list.

I'll play around more for the simple reason that the stock playbooks are horrendous, but so far this tip is not working out for PS2 users.
Arkaein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nkasimer, could you follow up on this? I tried this on Nintendo Gamecube and like skee420 it did not work for me either. I unchecked the game, spawned it, backed out to the main menu (saving my franchise along the way), loaded the spawned game and did not have any choice to select custom playbooks.
steel_city_warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all gotta go all the way down to offense playbooks and lock in the custom playbooks to use in FRANCHISE MODE. I've got Madden 2002 - 2008 on the basic Xbox and played alot of them in the past on the PLAYSTATION 2 up to about 2005 so that's all you gotta do guys. Heck can't afford a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 yet so you're outta luck there but sure it's the same thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: