Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching a new trick to an old dog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calicoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Teaching a new trick to an old dog Reply with quote

Intoduction
The formations all come from Arkaein's Balanced Offensive Formations. I've added (depending on how many were already there) one, two, or three new plays to the formations. You now have three running plays and three passing plays (except for 3 Gun where you have six passing plays). As a foot note, these plays were created with Madden NFL 06. I've no idea if they work with earlier versions. If someone wants to test them on 2004 or 2005 be my guest. Whether they're successful or not please contact me at shrimp32888@yahoo.com with subject line of Madden Plays. Credit will be given.
**Look for a website soon if Arkaein allows me to publish his formations to my site**

Formation
3 Gun

Play
Disturbed

Description
This play was designed for man coverage, but if run correctly and with a little luck it can be pulled off for a long gain against zone defenses.

Player Assignments
I've sucked **** for coke. Have you ever sucked **** for marijuana?
-Bob Saget from Half Baked
Arkaein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this could be an effective play. I don't have a 3 Gun in any of my Madden 2006 playbooks at the moment so I probably won't be testing it for a few weeks in Madden 2007, but I'll definitely give it a shot then.

BTW, a straightforward pass play like this will work on any previous version of Madden featuring custom playbooks (2003 or later). It's some running plays you have to be careful of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: