Joined: 30 Sep 2003
|Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:55 pm Post subject: Minor Site Updates
|Hey everyone, yesterday I made a few small changes to the code that controls the appearance of the MMP (the main part of the site, not these forums). Most of these changes were aimed at fixing long-standing rendering problems that existed in Internet Explorer. On my PC I run Linux, not Windows, so it would be helpful if anyone who spots something that doesn't look right could respond and report what the problem is and what browser (including specific browser version) you're using.
Bugs that should be fixed:
- player action table color (was white on IE, should be orange on all browsers, but I haven't been able to test)
- stopped links from becoming bold on mouse over (which caused some layout problems in IE)
Bugs that I hope to fix soon:
- unwanted space between rows of formation diagrams (seen on IE 5.5, not sure if it occurs on IE 6.0, which is what most people use)
- horizontal dividers on front page in wrong position when overlapped by Google Ad bar (happens for me on Firefox, please post a response if this is seen on IE)
- Some non-link text on front page (the beginning of each section) becoming underlined like links on mouse-over (happens for me on Firefox, please post a response if this is seen on IE)
Any other glitches, please post.