Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sup Arkaein,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TNT713

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Sup Arkaein, Reply with quote

I rebuilt MaddenUniversity's design and database a few months back and forgot about your site until someone asked if there was a place to talk about custom playbooks. I was like... DUH! How could I forget.

Anyway, I added your link to the site and posted your link in the forums. If we get the word out that there is a community that designs custom plays, we might get them added to every mode. Wink

Stop by when you get a chance... MaddenUniversity.com

Later

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey TNT, I just stopped by after seeing your name as the most recent user. I like the site redesign, although it seems like each year I end up needing to re-register. Not really a big deal though.

I sure hope we can get that word out, but it seems like a chicken and egg thing. People aren't interested in making plays they can't use online, but if EA does make custom plays available in online mode, I bet my traffic increases ten-fold.

Here's hoping. I'd really love to take my plays online, to really see how they match up with the built-ins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: