Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site Remodeling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Site Meta-Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkaein

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Site Remodeling Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm planning on doing a bit of remodeling to the site for next season. None of the major changes will likely be made unitl the end of this football season, but I thought I'd give everybody the chance to voice their opinions on what changes could best improve the site. Here's what I'm thinking of:

• A FAQ: I get a lot of e-mails about the same subjects over and over again, such as how to use custom playbooks, how to make specialty plays like play action passes and reverses, and so on/ A FAQ page would save a lot of trouble for me and hopefully give visitors the info they want a lot quicker.
  • Transitioning from yearly playbooks to categorized playbooks: when I announced my 2003 offensive playbook for sale as a PDF I got a few e-mails and forum messages saying thar Madden 2003 was old news, and that 2004 was what mattered. I decided that this was an area of misconception, that people may be getting the idea that my 2003 playbook might only be good for Madden 2003. Although desinged for Madden 2003 my older plays are still great for Madden 2004, and I would like to remove the distinction. I've been thinking about dividing up my offensive playbook into run-heavy, balanced, and pass-heavy categories and removing the year distinction. That way visitors will look over all of my plays and not focus on only the newest stuff.

Those are my two main ideas for revamping the site. I figure I will probably move the old content to new URLs and add redirects from the old URLs, so any links to my sit will still work okay. If there are any suggestions for other additions to the Monstrous Madden Playbook website, let me know in this thread!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Site Meta-Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: