Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Superstar Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osu_sae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Superstar Mode Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to increase a players Stats. I'm at the training camps now and i'm running split back with a blitzing defense (No man coverage and I have my receiver go deep and I hot route my tight end to go 10 and out. i'm gaining atleast 15 yards each play but it doesn't seem to increase my players stats. I usually run about 25 plays or so. should i run more plays - will that increase my stats? I've also worked my player as first string but my stats still suck (we are talking in the 70's here. Also, in the pre-season games I run mainly a passing offense and pass down the middle which has worked for me so far. Any advise on this problem would be great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nkasimer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to help your player's stats is when his stats increase as he matures automatically. Also, if you have an agent who gets you into the performance institute, you can help your stats for one game. Unfortuatly, if your stats are in the 70s, you roboably can't get one. So just wait, and your stats will eventually increase. If you are an impatient, you may want to get better parents so you start out better.

Nathan
kingjj4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Superstar Mode Reply with quote

[quote="osu_sae"]Does anyone know how to increase a players Stats. I'm at the training camps now and i'm running split back with a blitzing defense (No man coverage and I have my receiver go deep and I hot route my tight end to go 10 and out. i'm gaining atleast 15 yards each play but it doesn't seem to increase my players stats. I usually run about 25 plays or so. should i run more plays - will that increase my stats? I've also worked my player as first string but my stats still suck (we are talking in the 70's here. Also, in the pre-season games I run mainly a passing offense and pass down the middle which has worked for me so far. Any advise on this problem would be great.[/quote]maybe cuz u a idoit[color=white][/color]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> General Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: