Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monstrous Madden Playbook: Offense Volume I now free!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkaein

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Monstrous Madden Playbook: Offense Volume I now free! Reply with quote

I'd like to announce that the Monstrous Madden Playbook: Offense Volume I is now available for free. I originally decided to make it free on July 1st, but I figured I'd give the people who read the forums in the long off season a bit of a head start Very Happy

You can get it at my normal Lulu.com storefront right now at

http://www.lulu.com/monsterplaybook

or directly from this website at

http://monsterden.net/maddenbooks/MonstrousMaddenOffense1.pdf

I'll be updating the official Madden Books pageand making a more official announcement on the main site in a few days.

Enjoy, and share with all your friends!
Arkaein

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: official announcement Reply with quote

I've made the official announcement of the free release of Offense Volume I. Anyone who's using this book for the first time, this thread is a good place to post thoughts, reviews, or suggestions for updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Monstrous Madden Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: