Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums
Discussion of Madden NFL Strategy, Formations and Plays

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more coaching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SouthTitanDude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: No more coaching Reply with quote

I have decided to step down as a coach, even though our training camp hasent even begun. I just got back from being on a mission trip in Panama with my youth group so I think I want to get involed with the ministry. In fact, I am going to be gone alot. I leave tommorow to help out with my churches children camp. I do however coach baskettball and soccer leagues at my church which is even bette4 because I get to share the love of Jesus Christ with a lot of children. My life is mainly centered around two things... God & Children! This league I coach is a great way to move closer to both! I probablyb wont be posting a lot becuase I will be gone for so long so this might just be my last post for the summer... if not longer... but at least I get to glrify GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Monstrous Madden Playbook Forums Forum Index -> Guest Playbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: